Google said to rival Apple’s privacy push with Android 12 while taking care of its advertising business
privacycontrol with Android 12.
- The new announcements will take place at the Google I/O 2021 developer conference.
- Android 12 is said to come with a new layout screen for easier privacy control.
This comes after
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
As mentioned, Google has increased the level of control over privacy, but that has made the settings a bit too cluttered and confusing for most users. The same report mentions that in Android 12, things will be getting a bit easy to control. XDA says that it's the same privacy dashboard that was leaked previously, which will essentially bring the existing privacy control settings to one place in a less scattered layout for easy control.
Additionally, Android 12 is also said to bring indicators when there are apps using the phone's camera or mic like how it does for location access. These indicators are also inspired by iOS.
The Google I/O conference will kick off in just a few hours from now, and our eyes are stuck right on the clock to get going as the conference starts. We'll bring more interesting news from the event, so stay tuned to Business Insider India.
AdvertisementAirtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
PUBG Mobile: Battlegrounds Mobile India pre-registrations to begin on May 18 – rewards, maps and more
- Dominos India and Osho Jain create a music video together to urge citizens to get vaccinated
- IPO-bound ixigo acquires bus ticketing platform AbhiBus to strengthen its footprint
- Best earphones with heavy bass in India
- With 9.8% growth in H1 2021 revenues, WPP says it has returned to 2019 levels a year ahead of plan
- Gold bond early redemption window opens today — if you don’t need the money now, stay invested