Google starts limited test of Stadia YouTube live streaming, Crowd Play
- Google has finally started testing
YouTube livestreaming for Stadia Cloud gamingservice alongside exclusive "Crowd Play" features.
- Currently, while live streaming a video game, one needs either a fairly decent gaming PC,
dedicated streaming hardware, or a console with built-in streaming along with a quality internet connection with high upload speeds.
- It is a feature that allows creators to play games like NBA 2K19 with their viewers.
Currently, while live streaming a video game, one needs either a fairly decent gaming PC, dedicated streaming hardware, or a console with built-in streaming along with a quality internet connection with high upload speeds.
However, with the Stadia new update Google is looking to remove the barriers to live streaming games, reports 9to5Google.
Meanwhile, "Crowd Play", which was announced at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2019, is also now in testing phase.
It is a feature that allows creators to play games like NBA 2K19 with their viewers.
This feature will allow streamers or YouTubers to add a button to their stream. Gamers watching will be able load up the game and join the streamers game.
Recently, Google announced a new Stadia experiment that lets users play games on mobile devices over 4G and 5G cellular networks.Until now, subscribers were only able to use the game-streaming service on Android devices only when connected to steady Wi-Fi.
India's broking industry just got the shock of its life – SEBI may soon allow investors to trade directly on the exchanges
RIL has a sobering quarter— if not for Jio and stake sale to BP it would have been much worse
AdvertisementIndia’s Rafale fighter jets — Here’s how it stacks up against Chinese J-20
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore