Google starts limited test of Stadia YouTube live streaming, Crowd Play
- Google has finally started testing
YouTube livestreaming for Stadia Cloud gamingservice alongside exclusive "Crowd Play" features.
- Currently, while live streaming a video game, one needs either a fairly decent gaming PC,
dedicated streaming hardware, or a console with built-in streaming along with a quality internet connection with high upload speeds.
- It is a feature that allows creators to play games like NBA 2K19 with their viewers.
Google has finally started testing YouTube live streaming for Stadia Cloud gaming service alongside exclusive "Crowd Play" features.
View all Offers
View all Offers
Amazon Brand - Solimo Biela Single Seater Fabric Recliner (Brown)₹ 15999₹ 21999Buy On
- 2% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 4-inch Firm King Size Foam Mattress (78*72*4 Inches)₹ 7149₹ 7928Buy On
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch Double Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (75 X 48 X 6 Inches)₹ 9059₹ 13499Buy On
- 21% OFF
Metallika London King Size Metal Bed (Glossy Finish, Black) By FurnitureKraft₹ 8499₹ 10959Buy On
- 72% OFF
Savya home® Multi-Purpose New Laptop Table/Bed Table/Wooden Foldable Bed Table/LAPDESK/Study Table/Portable Table (Black Silver)₹ 699₹ 2500Buy On
Currently, while live streaming a video game, one needs either a fairly decent gaming PC, dedicated streaming hardware, or a console with built-in streaming along with a quality internet connection with high upload speeds.
However, with the Stadia new update Google is looking to remove the barriers to live streaming games, reports 9to5Google.
Meanwhile, "Crowd Play", which was announced at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2019, is also now in testing phase.
It is a feature that allows creators to play games like NBA 2K19 with their viewers.
This feature will allow streamers or YouTubers to add a button to their stream. Gamers watching will be able load up the game and join the streamers game.
Recently, Google announced a new Stadia experiment that lets users play games on mobile devices over 4G and 5G cellular networks.Until now, subscribers were only able to use the game-streaming service on Android devices only when connected to steady Wi-Fi.
India's broking industry just got the shock of its life – SEBI may soon allow investors to trade directly on the exchanges
RIL has a sobering quarter— if not for Jio and stake sale to BP it would have been much worse
AdvertisementIndia’s Rafale fighter jets — Here’s how it stacks up against Chinese J-20
Popular on BI
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021
- One in five Urban Company professionals took home at least ₹38,000 a month, claims the company
- Rythu Bandhu scheme - Telangana government deposits ₹7,400 crore into the bank accounts of 62 lakh farmers
- As tepid two wheeler sales hurt Bajaj Auto’s profitability, stock slides 4%