Here are all of the new products Apple is expected to launch next year
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Apple is expected to launch a slew of new products next year, including the rumored iPhone 12, a new iPad Pro, an Apple Watch that can track your sleep, and other gadgets.
- It's looking like Apple could make a big push into augmented reality next year by outfitting its new iPhones and iPads with 3-D camera sensors, possibly setting the stage for an AR headset.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
It's been a big year for Apple product launches. Not only did the company keep with its schedule of releasing a trio of new smartphones and an Apple Watch in September, but 2019 also held a few surprises such as a new iPod touch and two new pairs of AirPods.Next year is bound to be just as eventful for Apple, if the rumors and reports are to be believed. Apple is expected to release its first 5G-enabled iPhone next year as well as a new low-cost smartphone among other devices.Advertisement
Here's a look at some of the new Apple gadgets we're expecting to see in 2020.
A new iPad Pro with 3-D cameras
A new "cheap" iPhone to succeed the iPhone SEAdvertisement
The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, which may come in two new sizes and support 5G
A new Apple Watch that can track your sleepAdvertisement
An accessory to help you find lost items with your iPhone
Possibly Apple's first smart glassesAdvertisement
A services bundle that includes Apple TV+, Apple News+, and Apple Music
A cheaper version of the HomePodAdvertisement
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists
- Indian Medical Association says nearly 200 doctors have lost their lives to COVID-19