Here are all the new features expected to come to your Apple Watch later this year
Crystal Cox/Business Insider
- Apple typically releases a new software update for the Apple Watch every September, and this year is expected to be no different.
- This year's Apple Watch update, expected to be called watchOS 7, is expected to come with sleep tracking, parental controls, and new watch faces, according to 9to5Mac.
- Here's a look at everything to expect.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple's smartwatch is about to get a bunch of new features that will make the device more customizable and better at monitoring your health.
If the rumors and reports turn out to be true, Apple's next major Apple Watch software update will bring new watch faces and the ability to track your sleep.
The company typically announces its new software in June during its Worldwide Developers conference, which will be taking place virtually for the first time this year because of coronavirus-related concerns. Apple usually releases its new software every fall, typically alongside a new Apple Watch model.
Here's a look at everything we've heard about the new software so far.
There will probably be new watch faces.
You might be able to share your personalized watch face with others.
Apple could bring parental controls features to the Apple Watch.
Sleep tracking may be coming to the Apple Watch.
You may be able to set sleep goals in the Apple Watch's Health app.
It will probably be called watchOS 7.
- Taxation and industry experts cheer the potential withdrawal of retrospective tax
- PolicyBazaar investor Chiratae closes another fund at $337 million, with three portfolio startups ready to go public
- A brief history of India’s retrospective tax law that would finally be upturned for good
- Best headphones for office meetings in India
- Best noise cancelling truly wireless earbuds in India