How do I activate Google Voice assistant?
Steps to activate Google Voice Assistant on your phone
- To begin with, open the applications tray.
- Locate the Google App and tap on it to open.
- On the Google App, tap on the three dots you will find on the bottom screen.
- Tap on the Settings Gear.
- Tap on Voice
- Tap on Voice match or “OK Google” detection feature.
- You will find a list of options to choose from. Select from the options in order to activate.
- Get started and you need to agree to conditions if prompted.
- When you see the prompt, say “Ok Google”
- The app will prompt you to say “OK Google” a few times for the sake of mapping your voice for recognition. On some devices, you may also be able to say “Hey Google”.
Popular on BI
- Top 20 most sought after startups that Indians want to work for
- itel launches India's most affordable 5G smartphone 'P55 Power 5G' under Rs 10K
- Dunzo laying off 150-200 more employees amid fresh funding news: Reports
- Checkout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 matches that will be played in Mumbai
- Manufacturing value: The stocks that gave 100x returns in last 20 years