How do I activate Google Voice assistant?
Steps to activate Google Voice Assistant on your phone
- To begin with, open the applications tray.
- Locate the Google App and tap on it to open.
- On the Google App, tap on the three dots you will find on the bottom screen.
- Tap on the Settings Gear.
- Tap on Voice
- Tap on Voice match or “OK Google” detection feature.
- You will find a list of options to choose from. Select from the options in order to activate.
- Get started and you need to agree to conditions if prompted.
- When you see the prompt, say “Ok Google”
- The app will prompt you to say “OK Google” a few times for the sake of mapping your voice for recognition. On some devices, you may also be able to say “Hey Google”.
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Rupee gains 18 paise to 81.08 against US dollar
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- 234-year-old company EID Parry is only a tad more valuable than year-old unicorn GlobalBees
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list