How do I activate Google Voice assistant?
Steps to activate Google Voice Assistant on your phone
- To begin with, open the applications tray.
- Locate the Google App and tap on it to open.
- On the Google App, tap on the three dots you will find on the bottom screen.
- Tap on the Settings Gear.
- Tap on Voice
- Tap on Voice match or “OK Google” detection feature.
- You will find a list of options to choose from. Select from the options in order to activate.
- Get started and you need to agree to conditions if prompted.
- When you see the prompt, say “Ok Google”
- The app will prompt you to say “OK Google” a few times for the sake of mapping your voice for recognition. On some devices, you may also be able to say “Hey Google”.
- Global changes in land use is increasing the possibility of COVID-19 like outbreak, says a study
- SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi's term extended for a second time till February 2020
- Best Storage Solutions for Your Kids’ Toys
- Non-stop heavy rains in Mumbai affect local train and bus services