How one company is turning used chopsticks into furniture, shelves, and countertops
- People around the world use an estimated 80 billion pairs of disposable chopsticks every year.
- ChopValue is a Canadian company that collects used chopsticks and turns them into a variety of products like furniture and countertops.
- We visited ChopValue's "micro-factory" to see how workers pulverize chopsticks and turn them into something new.
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution