How to check your PayPal balance on desktop or mobile
- To check your PayPal balance, all you need to do is log into your account.
- You'll find your PayPal balance on the left side of your main account page on the website, or on the primary account screen in the mobile app.
- But in order to carry a balance, you will need to have a Cash or Cash Plus account (most people do). Otherwise, you won't see a section for your balance on your main account page.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
For most, checking their balance on PayPal is an extremely quick and easy process.Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to check your PayPal balanceIn theory, all you'd have to do is go to paypal.com - or open the mobile app on your iPhone or Android if you prefer to check there - and log into your account.
Devon Delfino/Business Insider
You should also be aware that you will still have to first verify your identity through PayPal in order to take advantage of that balance-carrying feature.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Elon Musk surpasses Bill Gates to become the world’s second-richest person as Tesla’s market cap inches closer to $500 billion
- Market at record high, Nifty hits 13,000 — Here are the top stock movers in trade today
- Can a brand make its meme viral? Here’s what Meme Chat’s Founder has to say
- Pilibhit Reserve bags a global award for doubling tiger population in four years
- Twitter to warn users if they try to like a flagged tweet