How to connect AirPods to a PS4 for wireless audio listening
- You can connect your
AirPodsto a PS4using a Bluetooth adapter, which you can plug right into your PS4.
- These Bluetooth adapters will let your connect a variety of Bluetooth devices to your PS4.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Wireless headphones are great for gaming, and Apple's AirPods are a great set of wireless headphones. It only makes sense, then, to put them together.
The best part about this is that once you get the dongle, you can use it to connect any Bluetooth device, not just your AirPods.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to connect AirPods to a PS4
1. Turn on your PS4.
2. Plug the bluetooth adapter into the USB port at the front of your PS4.
3. Put the adapter into pairing mode — how you do this will depend on what type of adapter you have. Check your adapter's manual.
4. Press and hold the pairing button on the back of your AirPod charging case to put it into pairing mode as well.
5. Your AirPods and PS4 should pair automatically. The pairing light on both your AirPods and the Bluetooth dongle will stop flashing.
6. A pop-up message will display on the screen of your PS4. After you confirm, setup will be complete, allowing you to play your game while using AirPods.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price