How to convert Google Slides to a PowerPoint presentation in 4 easy steps
- It's easy to convert Google Slides to a PowerPoint presentation on your computer.
- To save a Google Slides presentation as a PowerPoint deck, use the File menu to download the Google Slides file as a PowerPoint (.pptx) file.
- Your browser will then give you the option to open or save the PowerPoint file on your computer.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you need to go the other way and save a Google Slides presentation as a PowerPoint deck, it's even simpler. Here's how to do it.
How to convert Google Slides to PowerPoint
1. Open Google Drive in a web browser.2. Locate and open the Slides deck that you want to convert to PowerPoint. You can zero in on your slides by clicking the three horizontal lines at the top left of the page and choosing "Slides" from the menu.
3. In the open presentation, click "File."4. Click "Download" and then click "Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx)."
Dave Johnson/Business Insider
A PowerPoint version of the document will be saved to your computer. Find the file depending upon what browser you're using:
- In Firefox, you'll see a dialog box that lets you open the file in PowerPoint or save it to your hard drive.
- In Google Chrome, the file will be automatically downloaded. You can find it in the download bar at the very bottom of the browser window.
- In Microsoft Edge, you should see a dialog box at the bottom of the browser asking if you want to open or save the file.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- How to start a video meeting from Google Meet on phone or laptop
- Now tell Google Assistant, Siri to open Alexa app on smartphone
- 26 more BSF personnel test COVID-19 positive in Meghalaya
- Tata Motors reports 64% decline in group global wholesales in the first-quarter
- Guj: Diamond trader kills self after testing COVID-19 positive