How to delete a magazine in Flipboard on a computer or mobile device
- You can easily delete a
- You may wish to delete a magazine if you collected articles for a specific purpose — such as a research project or group event — and no longer need them.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
While Flipboard magazines are a great way to store articles, you may find yourself no longer needing a few of the folders on your profile.
Whether you collected articles for a research project that's now complete or you find a folder of feature pieces that are now out of date, it's easy to delete a magazine. If the magazine is already open and you are scrolling through articles on your phone or tablet, tap the gear icon to delete. If you're on your main profile page, tap the three dots next to the magazine you wish to remove.
You can also delete Flipboard magazines online if you've accessed your profile from your desktop. This option will appear as a pencil icon to edit the folder, where you'll find a "Delete" option. Flipboard will ask you to confirm the decision regardless of what device you're on.
Here's how to delete a magazine in Flipboard.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to delete a magazine in Flipboard on a mobile device
1. Open the Flipboard app on your
2. Tap the rightmost tab at the bottom to view your profile.
3. Tap the three dots of the magazine you wish to delete.
4. This will open a pop-up with options.
5. Tap "Delete."
6. Flipboard will ask you to confirm the decision. Tap "Delete" again.
7. If you are viewing the magazine already, you can tap the gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
8. This will open the same pop-up menu. Tap "Delete."
How to delete a Flipboard magazine on a computer
1. Open Flipboard on your preferred browser on a
2. Click your profile picture in the upper right hand corner followed by "Profile."
3. Click the pencil "Edit" option on the magazine you'd like to delete.
4. Click "Settings" on the left hand side.
5. Click "Delete magazine."
6. This will open a pop-up asking, "Are you sure you want to delete this magazine? Click "Delete" to confirm.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- IDBI Bank's net profit jumps 75% despite higher provisions
- Asian Paints' net profit drops 29% on high raw material prices
- Dearness allowance hiked to 31% for central government employees
- IAF aircraft Mirage 2000 crashes in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind district, pilot ejected safely
- Wunderman Thompson South Asia’s Tarun Rai moves into a new role as Executive Director Strategic Initiatives, APAC