How to use an Android phone as a Bluetooth mouse with a PC or laptop
- Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity allows you to transform your smartphone into a wireless mouse.
- Android devices can be used as a mouse for Windows laptops, Mac, and Chromebooks.
- Below, read about all free apps that can convert your smartphone into a wireless mouse.
It can be helpful if your laptop trackpad is faulty or damaged or the mouse has suddenly stopped working. Whatever be the reason, this hack will let you quickly turn your smartphone into a wireless mouse. All you need is an app on your phone or tablet. The laptop or desktop needs to be connected wirelessly via Bluetooth or WiFi with your phone.
Now, let’s have a look some of the better apps to use your smartphone as a wireless mouse.
Monect PC Remote (Free)
The app is available on Google Play Store for free. It lets you connect your smartphone via Bluetooth or Wifi to a desktop or laptop. Even it lets your smartphone accelerometer and gyro offer personalised controls for gaming. Additionally, you can use Monect PC Remote to project the PC screen on your smartphone. It also comes with a file transfer option among connected devices.
Download it free from Google Play Store, open the app and choose ‘Connect to PC’. You will get an option to connect your smartphone via PC with Bluetooth, Wifi and USB connection. Once connected, use your smartphone as a wireless mouse.
Unified Remote (Free)
Unified Remote is easy to use and is free to download on Google Play Store. It can be seamlessly connected with Windows PC, Linux, and Mac. The app features server detection and supports encrypted password protection.
Once installed, connect your Android phone via WiFi or Bluetooth. Open the app and you are good to go.
Remote Mouse (Free)
This app has highly intuitive controls and it connects your smartphone seamlessly with a PC or desktop via Wifi. Remember, Remote Mouse is limited to Wifi connectivity. The app features, zoom, scroll and drag options,
AdvertisementThe app is also available in the Pro version unlocking some additional features such as web remote, app switcher, and media remote.
Serverless Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse for PC/Phone (Free)
The app is free to use and you can connect it via Bluetooth. It has a simplified layout similar to universal mouse- right and left-click. You will also get media controls such as volume up/ down and play/pause.
Serverless Bluetooth app can also be converted into a keyboard which can be used across Windows laptops.
How to use both cameras simultaneously on iPhone
Airtel Xstream Fiber broadband launches three new ‘All-in-One’ plans — price, speed, data and other details
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report