How to watch Hulu on your Chromecast device
- You can watch
Huluon your Chromecastdevice using any screen or monitor with an HDMI input, and stream shows like "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "Vikings."
- You can also watch Hulu using Chromecast on an iOS or Android device.
- You can also cast Hulu to other
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to Chromecast Hulu
1. Turn on your TV or device that's connected to Chromecast.
2. Open the Hulu app on your phone or tablet and connect it to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast.
3. Tap the show or movie you want to watch on Hulu.
4. Tap the "Cast" icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select the Chromecast device in question.
And that's it, no complex setup or process required.
Now, you can enjoy hours of "Grey's Anatomy" or "White Collar" thanks to the quick and easy pairing of app and hardware.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- WazirX receives 1023 requests for data from law enforcement in October-March 2022
- Elon Musk was dating Amber Heard and finalizing a divorce around the time he's said to have sexually harassed a SpaceX flight attendant
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22