How to watch Hulu on your Chromecast device
- You can watch
Huluon your Chromecastdevice using any screen or monitor with an HDMI input, and stream shows like "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "Vikings."
- You can also watch Hulu using Chromecast on an iOS or Android device.
- You can also cast Hulu to other
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to Chromecast Hulu
1. Turn on your TV or device that's connected to Chromecast.
2. Open the Hulu app on your phone or tablet and connect it to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast.
3. Tap the show or movie you want to watch on Hulu.
4. Tap the "Cast" icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select the Chromecast device in question.
And that's it, no complex setup or process required.
Now, you can enjoy hours of "Grey's Anatomy" or "White Collar" thanks to the quick and easy pairing of app and hardware.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price