Inside the Apple Museum, the huge private shrine to Apple products that will soon have a replica of Steve Jobs' garage
- The Apple Museum has revealed plans to open a replica of Steve Jobs' garage - complete with an augmented reality guide - in April.
- Founded in 2016, hundreds of people descend on museum's private collection in Prague, the Czech Republic, every day.
- The exhibition has become a hotspot for European entrepreneurs and families curious to learn about the history of Apple.
- Business Insider got an inside look at the museum chronicling almost 50 years of Apple.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
The Apple Museum, which houses a massive collection of the company's products in Prague, has revealed plans to build an interactive replica of the garage where Steve Jobs started his company.
The original California garage, which Jobs and Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak used as a base as they designed the first Apple computers in the 1970s, was designated an historical site by the Los Altos Historical Commission in 2013.
Speaking to Business Insider, CEO Irena Jiroušková said the new site would incorporate augmented reality technology to give visitors a sense of "what it was like for Steve in the very early days of Apple".
Opened in 2016, the Apple Museum offers an inside look at the history of one of the world's biggest tech companies. For Apple fans in Europe whose US travel plans have been upended by the coronavirus, this might just be the next best thing.
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer
- India's data centre market sees investment commitments of USD 21.4 billion in Jan-Jun 2023: CBRE