IoT 101: Your Essential Guide to the Internet of Things
You've likely heard the phrase Internet of Things, or IoT, at some point if you have been following any tech news in the last several years.
Simply put, the IoT refers to the connection of devices (other than typical fare such as computers and smartphones) to the Internet. Cars, refrigerators, juicers, wine racks, heart monitors, ovens, watches, and more are all candidates for connection.
A new report from Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, called IoT 101: The Essential Guide to the Internet of Things, outlines the basics of the IoT and what this next wave of technology means to the everyday individual.The report dives into key IoT terms, predictions and trends for the IoT in the next five years, the industries that the IoT will affect the most, and the biggest challenges facing the IoT.
To get your copy of this exclusive report absolutely FREE, simply click here.
- India leaves borrowing calendar unchanged — sticks to its ₹12 lakh crore target for the year
- EA Play games will be available with Xbox Game Pass starting November 10
- Indians can now fly to Kenya and Bhutan under the new air bubble agreement, says Aviation Minister Puri
- Centre extends deadline for IT returns filing for 2019-20 to November 30
- September two-wheeler sales expectations — Hero MotoCorp expected to outperform Bajaj Auto and TVS Motor