Jeff Bezos now dedicates 2 afternoons a week to his space company Blue Origin instead of one, a report says
Jeff Bezosnow spends two afternoons a week working on Blue Originrather than one, sources told CNBC.
- He's added Tuesday afternoons to the Wednesday afternoons he already worked, the sources said.
- Bezos has said that his spaceflight company is his "most important work."
Bezos used to dedicate Wednesday afternoons to Blue Origin but in the past month added Tuesday afternoons, effectively doubling the time he works on his spaceflight company, CNBC reported people with knowledge of the matter as saying.
The billionaire stepped down as
In a 2018 interview with Axel Springer, Bezos said that Blue Origin was "the most important work" he was doing - not Amazon.
Blue Origin launched its first human mission in July, which flew Bezos and three crewmates to the edge of
Blue Origin's goal is to transform space travel and move millions of people into space for the benefit of Earth, according to a statement on its website.
Blue Origin didn't immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- Jhulan Goswami’s two decade-long career is ‘monumental’, says BCCI on her retirement
- Chandigarh airport to be named after Bhagat Singh: PM Modi
- RBI set for fourth straight rate hike to quell inflation, say experts
- No peace overtures expected between India and Pakistan
- Space dedicated to food and beverage companies in malls on the rise post pandemic