Jio and MediaTek announce Gaming Masters tournament with ₹12.5 lakh prize pool — here's how to register
- Jio and MediaTek have launched the Gaming Master esports tournament.
- The 70-day tournament will be played on Garena’s Free Fire and offers a prize pool of ₹12.5 lakh.
- The registrations are now open, and players can register till January 10.
The 70-day tournament will feature Garena’s battle royale game Free Fire and offers a prize pool of ₹12.5 lakh. The grand finale winner will win a cash prize of ₹3 lakh.
The tournament registrations are now live on the JioGames platform and will remain open till January 10. The tournament will begin on January 13 and the grand finale is scheduled for March 1.
AdvertisementThe Free Fire Gaming Masters is a three-stage tournament, and 24 teams will participate in the grand finale.
The first stage is duos and involves 32 daily qualifiers and qualifier finale matches. A total of twenty teams will qualify for the grand finale from duos.
The second stage is the solos. It involves 12 daily qualifiers and qualifier finale matches. After the solos playoff, the top eight players will be paired up to form four teams and will qualify for the grand finale.
The final stage is the grand finale. Twenty-four teams will compete across a set of seven maps to clinch the title.
How to register for the Gaming Master tournament
Players can register for free for the Free Fire Gaming Master tournament on the JioGames platform.
- To register for the JioGames Gaming Master tournament, players need to first register on the JioGames platform.
- Then, sign in to your account.
- Now, go to the registration page and click on Join.
- Now, enter the required details and register for the tournament.
Top PUBG alternatives available in India — Fortnite, Call of Duty, Battlelands Royale and Garena Free Fire: Rampage
I'm an esports soccer player who won $10,000 in an online FIFA 21 tournament. Anyone can become an expert at gaming - here's how I did it.
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India