JioCinema Premium Subscription: Features, plans, platform support, and more
Image credits- Google Play
- JioCinema subscription costs ₹999 per year.
- JioCinema Premium subscribers can stream content on up to 4 devices simultaneously.
- The app is available for download on both Android and iOS devices.
AdvertisementJioCinema, the renowned OTT platform, has unveiled its highly anticipated premium edition, capturing millions of users with its streaming experience during IPL 2023. While the platform continues to offer free streaming of IPL 2023 matches, subscribers can now enjoy exclusive HBO and WB shows by opting for JioCinema's paid plans. Previously, HBO content was accessible through Disney+Hotstar, however, on March 31, noteworthy series like The Last of Us, House of Dragons, Succession, and others were withdrawn from the platform.
JioCinema Premium Plan details
Jio has launched a new subscription plan at a price of ₹999, providing users with a year-long validity and unrestricted access to the entire content library on its OTT platform. Moreover, Jio offers the convenience of cancelling the subscription at any point.
To further enhance user experience, JioCinema extends a 7-day free trial, allowing users to explore the premium features before committing to the annual plan.
JioCinema premium plan features
- Unrestricted access to a vast collection of Hollywood movies and TV shows
- Seamless streaming with high-quality video and audio
- Simultaneous streaming on up to four devices
- Enjoying content without any interruptions from ads.
|JioCinema Premium||₹999 for a 12-month duration.|
|Netflix||Monthly- Mobile plan is ₹149, the Basic plan at ₹199, the Standard plan at ₹499, and the Premium plan at ₹649.|
|Disney+ Hotstar||Premium plan is ₹1,499 per year, Super Plan (ad-supported) is ₹899 for 12 months.|
Is WhatsApp secretly listening to your private conversations? Here’s how to check
Google Pixel 6a vs Pixel 7a: Is Google's latest mid-ranger worth the extra ₹12,000?
Popular on BI
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP