LIVE: Here come Facebook's Q3 earnings
AP Photo/Mark Lennihan
Here are the key numbers Wall Street is expecting (consensus estimates via Bloomberg):
- Revenue: $17.35 billion, which would represent 26% growth year-over-year
- Earnings per share (GAAP): $1.91
- Monthly active users: 2.45 billion
- Daily active users: 1.6 billion
Analysts have been predicting another strong quarter from Facebook. The Silicon Valley social networking giant has been beset by scandals over the past two years - but its core business has been largely unscathed. The company is running "almost flawlessly," analysts at Wedbush wrote recently.
Business Insider will be covering Facebook's financial results live as they come in. Refresh this page for updates or click here for the latest updates.
Do you work at Facebook? Got a tip? Contact this reporter via encrypted messaging app Signal at +1 (650) 636-6268 using a non-work phone, email at email@example.com, Telegram or WeChat at robaeprice, or Twitter DM at @robaeprice. (PR pitches by email only, please.)
- Instagram's lax privacy practices let a trusted partner track millions of users' physical locations, secretly save their stories, and flout its rules
- Mark Zuckerberg's personal security chief accused of sexual harassment and making racist remarks about Priscilla Chan by 2 former staffers
- Facebook says it 'unintentionally uploaded' 1.5 million people's email contacts without their consent
- Years of Mark Zuckerberg's old Facebook posts have vanished. The company says it 'mistakenly deleted' them.
- Byju's says Aakash acquisition on track after reports that it has failed to pay up
- 11,000 and counting — that’s how bad startup job losses are after Ola, WhiteHat Jr & 22 others cut costs
- South Indians crack the most office jokes in India, says survey
- After groceries in 10 minutes, most Indians want their shoes delivered in 2 hours
- Here’s how much stake Reliance, Meta, Google and others have in Jio Platforms