Mark Zuckerberg posted videos of himself shooting arrows at bowling pins and throwing spears at wooden targets
- Zuckerberg said he got a hunting permit to access a trail he wanted to hike.
- He posted videos of himself throwing a spear in slow motion and shooting arrows at bowling pins.
- It's unclear where the videos were taken, but the
Zuckerberg explained in a Facebook post that the activity came about after he wanted to hike a trail but was unable to obtain a hiking permit.
"A trail I wanted to hike is out of hiking permits, but has plenty of hunting permits available," Zuckerberg wrote in a Facebook post on Saturday. "That's basically saying: look, you can't walk here unless you also bring a bow and arrow. So I guess we're doing this.
Another video posted Monday shows Zuckerberg launching a spear at a wooden target in slow motion and accompanied by a caption reading, "I have a very particular set of skills..." in reference to the film "Taken."
It's unclear where the videos were taken, but Zuckerberg has been spending time in Hawaii with his family throughout the pandemic. He was photographed in July 2020 infamously sporting a full face of sunscreen that prompted memes across the internet. Zuckerberg later said he wore the sunscreen to turn off the paparazzi.
He was also photographed in late May surfing on a hydrofoil surfboard in Kauai wearing a bracelet designed to fend off shark attacks.
Zuckerberg and his family usually live in Palo Alto, California, but he owns multiple properties in the Aloha State that are collectively worth millions of dollars.
In early May,
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn
- India's retail inflation dropped below 7% in July for the first time in four months
- Samsung announces Galaxy Watch5 Series with sleep tracking and IR temperature sensor
- India's exports rose to $36 billion in July; trade deficit almost triples
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend