Netflix Profile Transfer feature available in India: What is it, and how does it work?
Netflixhas introduced a new Profile Transfer feature in India.
- Users will be notified about the feature via email.
- Check out the post below for this feature and how to use it.
AdvertisementNetflix recently launched its 'Profile Transfer' feature in India, allowing users to easily transfer their current profile data to a new account. Netflix said users would be notified through email when the
What will be transferred, and what will not?
Users can transfer data from their profiles like viewing history, settings, saved games, viewing history, and game progress.
To maintain the users’ privacy, Netflix said that the payment information and children's profiles would not be transferred to the new account.
How to transfer a profile to a new account
- Log in to your Netflix account in the browser that you want to transfer.
- Click on the account page and select the profile you want to start a new account from the Profiles and Parental Controls section.
- Click on the Transfer link from the Transfer Profile section.
- Enter your email address and set the account’s password.
- Continue the setting-up process as guided by Netflix to finish.
These interesting new WhatsApp features could be coming soon to the app
From longer tweets to proper verification of users, here are some of the Twitter features we want Elon Musk to introduce
Popular on BI
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP