Nothing makes its debut with the launch of the ear (1) truly wireless earbuds
Nothingear (1) truly wireless earbuds have been launched with a price tag of ₹5,999.
- The ear (1) will be available from Flipkart starting from August 17.
- The Nothing ear (1) sports a transparent design and comes with active noise cancellation.
Nothing is a London-based tech company, founded by Carl Pei, who left OnePlus in October last year and has since been working on Nothing. His company has made two major acquisitions already – the first being Andy Rubin’s Essential, and the second being Sweden-based Teenage Engineering.
Nothing ear (1) price and availability
The Nothing ear (1) has been priced at ₹5,999 and will be available on Flipkart starting from August 17.
Nothing ear (1) features
The main highlight of the Nothing ear (1) is its transparent design. Both the case and the earbuds feature a transparent design, giving you a peek into the internals such as the circuit boards, magnets and microphones. The earbuds weigh 4.7 grams each.
The ear (1) is equipped with a 11.6mm dynamic driver and promises to deliver rich and immersive sound. It has been developed by Teenage Engineering, the Sweden-based company that was acquired by Nothing.
Some other important highlights of the ear (1) include active noise cancellation and three high-definition microphones that isolate and amplify your voice. It comes with two modes for noise cancellation – light and maximum, allowing you to adjust noise cancellation according to your requirement. The earbuds also come with a transparency mode that enables you to clearly listen to outside audio by tapping the stem of the earbuds.
AdvertisementIn terms of battery, the ear (1) promises to deliver up to 5.7 hours of music playback and the case provides an additional 34 hours of playback. It supports fast charging, with a 10-minute charge offering up to 8 hours of usage. The case also supports wireless charging and is compatible with Qi wireless chargers.
The ear (1) comes with IPX4 rating, which means it is sweat and splash resistant. The equalizer and gesture settings can be customized using the ear (1) app that is available for both Android and iOS devices, but it’s worth noting that the earbuds will work even without installing the app.
Skullcandy launches new truly wireless earbuds in India at ₹7,999
Sony WF-H800 truly wireless earbuds launched in India at ₹14,990
Realme's DIZO launches first true wireless stereo earbuds and neckband earphones in India
Popular on BI
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range