Notion's angel investors are eyeing 'beautiful' returns after the startup just took its first institutional check at a $2 billion valuation: 'This is basically a company that skipped venture capital'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- India’s largest bank’s profit spikes thanks to SBI Cards share sale— bad loans are under control
- Mahindra Finance to raise up to Rs 86 cr via NCDs
- WhatsApp rival Telegram adds new enhancement features
- Odisha reports eighth COVID-19 death, total cases cross 2,500
- One more tests COVID-19 positive in Arunachal, total active cases rise to 42