On World Emoji Day, Apple previews new emojis that will be available on iOS soon
Appleon Friday said it is previewing a selection of new emoji that will be available this fall with a free software update for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch.
- Celebrating the
World Emoji Day, the iPhone maker revealed the newest emoji designs including bubble tea, pinched fingers, boomerang, transgender symbol, dodo, beaver, nesting dolls, coin, anatomical heart, lungs, ninja, and tamale
- Apple typically adds new emoji just after the release of the new operating systems in the fall.
Celebrating the World Emoji Day, the iPhone maker revealed the newest emoji designs including bubble tea, pinched fingers, boomerang, transgender symbol, dodo, beaver, nesting dolls, coin, anatomical heart, lungs, ninja, and tamale
Apple typically adds new emoji just after the release of the new operating systems in the fall.
AdvertisementIt means one would probably look for them in iOS and iPadOS 14.1 or 14.2, and in macOS Big Sur version 11.1 or 11.2.
With new Memoji, users will have new ways to express themselves, like new hairstyles. There are 11 new hairstyles, including man bun, top knot, simple side part, waves, and enhancements to fades.
One can customise Memoji with new face coverings, including the colour, to match look.
The users can show off style, hobby or profession with 19 new headwear styles, including a durag, tichel, cyclist helmet, nurse cap, or swim cap.
Three new Memoji stickers let users send fist bump, blush, or even a hug to friends.
In iOS 14, there are more ways to create your look with Memoji, where you can customisation options let you express yourself with over a trillion possible combinations.
In India, schools can’t conduct online classes for more than 90 minutes for class 1 to 8 — and other guidelines to follow
Infosys shares are on fire because it beat TCS and Wipro— and gave a soothing guidance
The world can’t wait for good news from Oxford, Serum Institute and AstraZeneca — but that is only the first step
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming