OnePlus 10 Pro is rumoured to get 5x optical zoom in addition to a periscope lens
OnePlus 10 Prois likely to see the addition of a periscope lens.
- The periscope lens is likely to provide up to 5x optical zoom.
- However, the OnePlus 10 series is unlikely to see major design changes next year.
As per the information leaked by a user @Bald Panda on Weibo, the OnePlus 10 Pro is likely to have a periscope lens that will offer up to 5x optical zoom. This sounds like a significant improvement over the present top tier phone, the
However, the source did not reveal any more details about the specifications of the upcoming camera module. The OnePlus 10 Pro is likely to launch in the first half of 2022.
If we go by this year’s line-up, the OnePlus 10 series will have its standard model, the OnePlus 10 as well as the OnePlus 10R along with its top-end flagship device with the Pro moniker.
Design of OnePlus 10 series
As for the design, the OnePlus 10 series is unlikely to see any significant improvement to its design. According to a tipster, Yogesh Brar, the OnePlus 10 series is likely to be the polished version of its series 9 models. Apart from this, OnePlus will also launch Nord devices next year.
In another update to OnePlus devices, the company revealed details about OxygenOS 12 that is based on Android 12. The OxygenOS 12 public beta is now live for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro.
From next year, OnePlus is doing away with OxygenOS as it is merging with Oppo’s ColorOS to create a new operating system for its phone lineup.
Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 to launch on October 13 – these phones will get it first
You don’t need to wait for Windows 11 update; Here’s how you can get it now
OnePlus’ OxygenOS 12 update – release date, eligible devices, features and everything you need to know
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- India's power consumption grows 8.5% to 119.64 billion units in Nov
- JSW Energy appoints Sharad Mahendra as Joint MD & CEO
- Tax implications on income of a minor – What every parent should know
- Top 10 foods that aid in lowering cholesterol
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency