Passengers in Lyft and Aptiv's self-driving cars have given their rides an average rating of 4.97 out of 5. A Lyft VP gives 3 reasons why.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- This Indian dating app competing with the likes of Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid in India, has seen over 3 million downloads worldwide already
- Samsung bets big on 6G, expects roll out as early as 2028
- Congress removes Sachin Pilot as Deputy CM of Rajasthan and as the chief of party's state unit
- Pregnant women, beware of UTIs this monsoon
- Realme launches new budget smartphone for Rs 7,499 in India