Passengers in Lyft and Aptiv's self-driving cars have given their rides an average rating of 4.97 out of 5. A Lyft VP gives 3 reasons why.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Former Paytm Money CEO launches his own financial services platform with an investment from Mirae, and several other major startup founders
- A candid Kavin Mittal admits his mistakes as he reinvents Hike and plans fresh fundraising this year
- CarbonWatch — India’s first mobile app to calculate your carbon footprint falls short of its promises
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%
- Nureca stocks debut on bourses at 59% premium over IPO price