Read Tesla's aggressive employee handbook, which tells workers they can contact Elon Musk himself if they need to
Ringo H.W. Chiu / AP Photo
- Tesla's employee handbook is called "The Anti-Handbook Handbook."
- The document sets a high bar for employees.
- It also sets Tesla apart from its competitors in the auto and tech industries.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
You can read the full document below:
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it's like to work there? Contact this reporter at email@example.com. You can also reach out on Signal at 646-768-4712 or email this reporter's encrypted address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read more:
- Betting against Tesla has burned yet another hedge fund
- Tesla is raising $2 billion in fresh funding - 15 days after Elon Musk said the company didn't need to
- Tesla may have a big advantage over Porsche and GM in the most expensive part of an electric car
- Why one analyst thinks Tesla's Model Y could 'ultimately cannibalize' some Model 3 sales
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar