Samsung announces Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watch 3 price in India
The Galaxy Watch3 (45mm) Bluetooth and 4G variants will be available for Rs 32,990 and Rs 38,990, respectively.
AdvertisementThe Galaxy Watch3 will go on sale starting August 27, while Galaxy Buds Live will go on sale starting August 25 across retail stores and leading online portals.
Those who pre-book the Galaxy Watch3 4G model (both 41 and 45mm variants), are eligible to purchase the Galaxy Buds Live for Rs 4,990.
The offer is available on all pre-bookings done online at the Samsung Shop and offline retail stores between August 17 and August 26.
On pre-booking the Galaxy Watch3 Bluetooth model (both 41 and 45mm variants), consumers are eligible for an instant cashback of Rs 4,500 on the 41mm model and Rs 5,000 on the 45mm model.
The Galaxy Watch3 runs Tizen-based Wearable OS 5.5.
It features a 1.2-inch (360x360 pixels) circular Super AMOLED display on the 41mm variant and a 1.4-inch display on the 45mm variant with the same resolution that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass DX.
AdvertisementThe smartwatch is powered by the dual-core Exynos 9110 CPU, Mali-T720 GPU, and packs 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.
The Galaxy Buds Live combines AKG's sound expertise with a bigger, 12mm speaker compared to the earlier Galaxy Buds+.
The earbuds feature Active Noise Cancellation for live and spacious sound quality.
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1