Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro true wireless earphones, SmartTag tracker launched
The new Galaxy Buds Pro comes with an Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation and feature system in the package which uses a separate woofer and tweeter making it a 2-way speaker.
Samsung claims that the Galaxy Buds Pro can reduce the surrounding noise by up to 99%, a bold claim that will require some rigorous testing to ascertain.
In addition to ANC, there is also an ambient mode to let users hear what is happening in their surroundings such as traffic sounds.
In addition, the TWS headphones feature Samsung's brand new Wind Shield technology so the wind doesn't mess up your calls while outside or while riding your bike.
The company also launched the new Galaxy SmartTag at $29.99. The Bluetooth dongle attaches to valuables such as keys, bags or pet collars and makes those items trackable via a mobile app.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series launched in India – price, specifications, and everything you need to know
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Google says it will pull Search out of Australia if the government doesn't back down on the media bargaining code
- Recession in India will end latest by March, says a top economist
- Amazfit GTS 2 review – feature-rich, but there’s still room for improvement