Samsung offers up to 30 percent discount on products to corporate employees
Samsungannounces the Corporate+ program, exclusively for corporateemployees.
- Under this program, Samsung is also offering free insurance worth up to ₹7,999.
- Buyers can get discounts of up to 30% on smartphones, tablets, laptops, TVs, and more.
AdvertisementAhead of the festive season, Samsung India has announced its Corporate + program, offering exciting offers and deals on products such as smartphones, laptops, TVs, tablets, and digital appliances.
Samsung India is also providing no-cost EMI and exchange options and insurance worth up to ₹7,999 on select products. Over three lakh business employees in India have benefited from the corporate+ program, said the company.
Samsung Corporate+ Program: How to get deals
To benefit from this program, the corporate employee has to simply access Samsung.com and the Samsung Shop app using their unique official email ID. While logging in, they will receive an OTP in their mail, and after the OTP verification, users will land on the categories page, where they can select their products. Also, buyers can pre-book some of the latest products.
Buyers can choose payment options, including no-cost EMI on selected bank cards. Further, buyers can also opt-in for a GST invoice.
Additionally, Samsung is also running
Samsung Corporate+ Program: Deals
Smartphones, tablets, smart wearables and laptops
The Samsung Corporate+ program brings up to 30% on Galaxy series smartphones, Galaxy Z Series, and
TVs and Digital Appliances
The company has also offered discounts of up to 30% on
Amazon Great Indian Festival sale: Best deals on headphones and earphones
Best deals on smart devices during the Amazon Great Freedom Festival sale
Popular on BI
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension expands India operations, ropes in HDFC’s Keki Mistry as senior advisor
- 7 out of 10 cardiac patients can be saved with CPR: Experts
- Inflection Point Ventures’ focus on great founders takes it to Tier 2 & 3 towns
- Report reveals 7 in 10 cyber-security professionals are losing against hackers, organisations report a 10% revenue loss
- Agri-fintech startup Hesa partners Oxecart for helping farmers with market linkages