Seeking nominations for the power players in mobile esports
- Insider is compiling a list of the people leading the booming
- The list will include players, game developers, managers, and organizers.
Mobile is an increasingly popular category for gaming, with more than 150 million people playing mobile games this month, Insider Intelligence estimates.
Mobile esports, the competitive tournaments and leagues of mobile gaming, continues to draw record viewership. According to
Other popular mobile esports titles include first-person shooters like "PUBG Mobile" and multi-player online battle arenas like "League of Legends: Wild Rift." The category also includes games like "Teamfight Tactics," a turn-based strategy game that can be played on mobile phones, as well as on PCs.
Insider is looking for the people driving this competitive side of mobile gaming forward. The list will include professional players, coaches, and managers on teams that compete in mobile esports leagues, as well as the people who organize tournaments and the developers who bring games to the public.
Please submit your nominations via this form (or below) by December 3.
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter