Seeking nominations for the power players in mobile esports
- Insider is compiling a list of the people leading the booming
- The list will include players, game developers, managers, and organizers.
Mobile is an increasingly popular category for gaming, with more than 150 million people playing mobile games this month, Insider Intelligence estimates.
Mobile esports, the competitive tournaments and leagues of mobile gaming, continues to draw record viewership. According to
Other popular mobile esports titles include first-person shooters like "PUBG Mobile" and multi-player online battle arenas like "League of Legends: Wild Rift." The category also includes games like "Teamfight Tactics," a turn-based strategy game that can be played on mobile phones, as well as on PCs.
Insider is looking for the people driving this competitive side of mobile gaming forward. The list will include professional players, coaches, and managers on teams that compete in mobile esports leagues, as well as the people who organize tournaments and the developers who bring games to the public.
Please submit your nominations via this form (or below) by December 3.
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes
- Delhi's top must-do winter activities this season
- Tata Technologies IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more