SIGN UP NOW — For a Better Future: Bridging Culture, Business, and Climate
- Today's business leaders are embracing circularity to better engage in sustainability and climate action.
- Leaders in climate justice advocacy, business, and fashion will discuss the future of sustainable practices inside and outside the business world.
- On April 18, 2023, Insider is hosting "For a Better Future: Bridging Culture, Business, and Climate," a free virtual event at noon ET featuring speakers from Deloitte and Junk Kouture.
Reducing, reusing, recycling, and recreating are powerful tools in the fight against climate change. Insider's virtual event, "For a Better Future: Bridging Culture, Business, and Climate," presented by Deloitte, takes place on Tuesday, April 18, 2023, at noon ET. More businesses are embracing circularity, the concept of eliminating as much waste as possible while maximizing the reuse of materials, to achieve their sustainability goals.
This multi-session virtual conference will focus on how empowerment and circularity inspire climate action beyond the world of business. The panelists will include a diverse set of climate justice advocates, circular fashion heroes, and business leaders.
- Sustainable Style and Circular Fashion
- The Business of Climate and the Climate of Business
- Together for a Greener Tomorrow
- The Race for Sustainability
- Katie Brill, Spokesperson, Junk Kouture
- Dr. Susan Chomba, Director of Vital Landscapes for Africa, World Resources Institute
- Georgina Grenon, Director Environmental Excellence, Paris 2024 International Olympic Committee
- Ty Hunter, Principal TyTryOne, LLC (and Beyonce's former stylist)
- Michal Nachmany, Founder & CEO, Climate Policy Radar
- Jennifer Steinmann, Global Sustainability & Climate Practice Leader, Deloitte
We hope to see you there!
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G and Nord Buds 2 to launch on April 4 – Here’s all you need to know
- Amazon Convertible Fest sale – Best deals on convertible ACs and refrigerators
- Govt intervention critical to remove green financing barriers, IPCC report stresses as we move towards 3.5°C warming
- BYJU's set to raise $250 million, at a lower valuation
- Piramal Realty inks deal with Jio-bp to install EV charging stations at its properties