Slack CEO Stewart Butterfield touted its customer wins against Microsoft Teams, but analysts worry the coronavirus crisis will hurt its ability to compete
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Bacardi will soon sell its rum, gin, vodka in biodegradable bottles
- Indian Oil board to consider issuing bonds and debentures for raising up to ₹20,000 crore
- Nourish your plants with cocopeat
- Dr Reddy's shares fell over 3% — the drug maker isolated all data service centers after a cyber attack
- Bajaj Auto is making more money on every vehicle sold — but it is selling too few to grow its profit