Take a look at these Korean apps helping people avoid areas infected by the coronavirus
- The coronavirus outbreak that originated in China has killed 3,000 people and infected more than 89,000, according to recent totals.
- The virus has spread to at least 60 other countries, and killed 125 people outside of mainland China. South Korea has the most known infections outside of China.
- Some apps in South Korea track outbreaks, and have been among the most downloaded apps in the Google Play Store over the last week.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
With more than 3,000 cases, South Korea has the most confirmed cases of the coronavirus disease, COVID-19, of any country besides China. On Sunday, the country reported 813 new cases, a record in South Korea. In response to the virus, some developers have created apps that track known information about COVID-19 and outbreak locations.
Take a look at two of the apps here.
Featured Digital Health Articles:
- Telehealth Industry: Benefits, Services & Examples
- Value-Based Care Model: Pay-for-Performance Healthcare
- Senior Care & Assisted Living Market Trends
- Smart Medical Devices: Wearable Tech in Healthcare
- AI in Healthcare
- Remote Patient Monitoring Industry: Devices & Market Trends