The best iPhone 8 cases you can buy to protect your phone
- Some people expect their smartphone case to deliver maximum protection, while others want a more stylish option.
- With the OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 8 Case, you can have both.
- Since it's still a rugged case, we also have slimmer options, a wallet case, a fun flashy case, and a slick leather case.
Next time you're around several strangers, take a close look at their smartphones. We're guessing you'll see all kinds of sizes, brands, colors, and models. Heck, there might even be a flip phone in the batch. What we're getting at is this: Selecting just the right smartphone is an extremely personal choice. The phone case you choose to put on it is perhaps even more personal because it is the first thing that anyone sees when you take your phone out of your pocket.
Beyond personalizing your phone, you'll want a case to give your expensive iPhone 8 some protection - especially now that it has a glass back. You may not need a rugged case, but nearly any kind of case will at least give your phone some protection from drops and scratches.If you're planning to wirelessly charge the iPhone 8, you need a thinner style of case, because super thick ones won't work with wireless charging pads. Those of you who are just upgrading from an iPhone 7 to an iPhone 8 can reuse the case you currently have, but it's always fun to get something new to dress up your phone.Advertisement
Luckily, if you own an iPhone 8, you have a large number of options for adding a case to your phone that provides the perfect style, while also giving you the level of protection you need. It can be totally overwhelming and hard to know which cases are worth the money. That's why we've rounded up some of our favorite cases for style and protection.
Whether you want a slim shell case that gives minimal protection and leaves all the ports and button accessible, a wallet-style case with card holders and a cover, a rugged case with tons of protection from drops, or something super stylish, we have a case for you.
Here are the best iPhone 8 cases you can buy:
- Best iPhone 8 case overall: Otterbox Defender Series iPhone 8 Case
- Best tough iPhone 8 case: UAG Rugged Feather-Light iPhone 8 Case
- Best stylish iPhone 8 case: Case-Mate Waterfall Case
- Best wallet-style iPhone 8 case: Silk Wallet Slayer iPhone 8 Case
- Best leather iPhone 8 case: Apple Leather Case for iPhone 8
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best iPhone 8 case overall
The best tough iPhone 8 caseAdvertisement
The best stylish iPhone 8 case
The best wallet-style iPhone 8 caseAdvertisement
The best leather iPhone 8 case
Check out these other great iPhone accessoriesAdvertisement
- Google Pixel 4a with Snapdragon 730G to be launched in India on October 17
- Hathras borders sealed and Section 144 imposed
- Over 80 million users used Cricbuzz in the first 10 days of this IPL season
- In Punjab, Akali Dal's begins three separate 'kisan marches' against farm bills begin
- Prashant Bhushan files fresh plea in Supreme Court seeking review contempt case punishment