The best-selling game of 2018 is finally coming to PC in November
- "Red Dead Redemption 2" will be released on PC on November 5. The open-world cowboy adventure game was originally released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 28, 2018.
- If you preorder "Red Dead Redemption 2" via the Rockstar Games Launcher before October 22, you'll get to choose two more Rockstar games for free, like "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" or "Bully."
- Preorders will first be available via the Rockstar Games Launcher on October 9, then other PC storefronts later in the month.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Purchases from Rockstar will also include a few bonus in-game items from the "Red Dead Redemption 2" premium edition. The special and ultimate editions are $20 cheaper via the Rockstar Games Launcher as well. Every version of "Red Dead Redemption 2" will also include "Red Dead Online," the free multiplayer mode for the game.Preorders for "Red Dead Redemption 2" will be available in the Epic Games Store, Greenman Gaming, the Humble Store, GameStop, and other digital storefronts on October 23. Rockstar also announced that "Red Dead Redemption 2" will be available on Google Stadia as a launch title on November 22. Players who prefer Steam will have to wait until December to add "Red Dead Redemption 2" to their collection.Rockstar has yet to announce whether the original "Red Dead Redemption" released in 2010 will make the jump to PC as well.
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming