The biggest awards show in gaming just revealed this year's nominees, and anyone can vote for the winners
- The Game Awards 2019 has announced this year's nominees, with more than 100 games spread across 24 award categories.
- Gamers will be able to vote for the winners via The Game Awards website or by searching "TGA vote" on Google. You can vote for a winner in each category once per day through December 11.
- The awards ceremony will be held on December 12 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
- The Game Awards advisory board includes executives from more than a dozen major gaming companies, including Xbox, Nintendo, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Valve, and Tencent.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The Game Awards 2019 has announced this years list of nominees, which includes 107 different games spread across more than 20 categories.
Established in 2014, The Game Awards is an annual ceremony featuring live performances, celebrity presenters, major industry announcements, and world premiere trailers. More than 26 million people streamed the awards last year.This year's nominees are led by games like "Death Stranding," "Fortnite," "Control," "Apex Legends," and "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate," all of which received three or more nominations. The Game Awards also includes special categories for unique genres, independent releases, virtual reality, and esports.
Fans can help choose the winners in every category on the event's website or by searching "TGA vote" on Google. You can vote for a winner in each category once per day through December 11 - your vote will be authenticated with an existing social media or Google account. (Chinese viewers can use Bilibili to vote.)
The Game Awards ceremony will be held on December 12 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles at 5:30 p.m. PT. The awards will be streamed live on more than 60 different international platforms - including YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, and Mixer - but tickets to attend the event in person are also on sale now.
Cinemark Theatres across the United States will host a special event in 53 of its theaters where it'll pair a live simulcast of the awards with the world premiere screenings of "Jumanji: The Next Level."
Here's the full list of The Game Awards 2019 nominees: