The CEO of D2iQ, the $775 million startup formerly known as Mesosphere, explains its big bet on the Google-created Kubernetes and says that an acquisition is 'certainly an option down the road'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- COVID-19 cases in India cross 2 million
- Dr Kasturirangan, the mind behind the New Education Policy, used to head India’s space agency
- India’s national capital has unveiled its own incentives and policy to push more EVs
- Banks are spending a lot on tech but the money is not going to Indian IT biggies yet
- BCCI claims "in principle" government approval for IPL in UAE