THE FUTURE OF APPLE: The road ahead for the tech giant is services, not iPhones
Apple is at a tipping point.The tech giant's fiscal Q1 2019 represented the first time in more than a decade the company saw declines in both revenue and profit during a holiday season.Advertisement
Apple's peripheral segments - 'Services' and 'Wearables, Home, and Accessories' - were two bright spots for the company.
And Apple's latest event marked a shift in the company's approach, with a focus on news, games, videos, and other content.Business Insider Intelligence has outlined the road ahead for the tech giant in The Future of Apple.
To get your copy of this exclusive report absolutely FREE, simply click here.
- Google hits back at Paytm — reiterates that ‘repeated policy violations’ will lead to stricter actions
- Ericsson's latest 5G bet - acquires enterprise connectivity provider Cradlepoint for $1.1 billion
- Chingari short-video app gains more than 30 million downloads in 3 months
- Spotify and Nucleya take a dig on in-app ads in its latest ad
- HSBC shares plunge to lowest since 1995, StanChart falls after 'FinCEN' leak