THE FUTURE OF APPLE: The road ahead for the tech giant is services, not iPhones
Apple is at a tipping point.The tech giant's fiscal Q1 2019 represented the first time in more than a decade the company saw declines in both revenue and profit during a holiday season.Advertisement
Apple's peripheral segments - 'Services' and 'Wearables, Home, and Accessories' - were two bright spots for the company.
And Apple's latest event marked a shift in the company's approach, with a focus on news, games, videos, and other content.Business Insider Intelligence has outlined the road ahead for the tech giant in The Future of Apple.
To get your copy of this exclusive report absolutely FREE, simply click here.
- Zoom announces several new features for more interactive video meets
- Supreme Court sends notice to Centre and UPSC over a plea seeking delay in civil services exams 2020
- Three more IPOs to hit the Indian market next week — Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders, UTI AMC and Likhitha Infrastructure
- HDFC Bank and SBI customers are facing UPI payment glitches
- India is the second-largest market for Coursera with 9.8 million learners, right after the US