The next 10 years of Apple will include self-driving cars, computer glasses, and - yes - a much faster iPhone
Justin Sullivan / Getty Images
- For the past 10-plus years, Apple has made billions of dollars by manufacturing and selling the iPhone.
- But what's next, after the iPhone? That's the big question.
- Apple has a few major projects in the works, from a set of smart glasses to self-driving car technology to - yes - more iPhones.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple dominated the last decade in tech with the ubiquitous iPhone, and it's gearing up for the next 10 years with a variety of projects.Notably, at least one of those projects is intended to outright replace the iPhone.
1. The iPhone replacement: Apple's smart glasses.
2. Services galore, and maybe even a bundling of those services.Advertisement
3. Self-driving cars, anyone?
4. The fastest iPhone yet, with 5G speeds, could be coming as soon as 2020.Advertisement
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy