THE TELECOMS & TECHNOLOGY FORECAST BOOK 2019: How to navigate the quickly evolving mobile, communications, and technology space
This is a preview of a research report from Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about Business Insider Intelligence, click here.
5G is coming, and wireless networks are poised for transformation thanks to its blazing fast connections, near-instantaneous response times, and massive device support. The networks will support over 1.5 billion 5G phones in use worldwide by 2024.
Companies across the digital space need to know what this generational shift will do to enable new practices, expand revenue streams, and embed their technology even deeper into consumer's lives and enterprise workflows. And 5G won't be acting alone: The development of AI technologies will fuel the rise of autonomous cars and trucks and the growth of smart speakers, all of which are acting alongside one another and ushering in a transformed world.
To help navigate this fast-changing landscape, Business Insider Intelligence has forecast the key figures that will define the next five years for telecommunications and technology leaders. The Telecoms & Tech Forecast Book gives you the data you need to make decisions on how to navigate the quickly evolving mobile, communications, and technology space.Here are some examples of the forecasts included in the deck:
- Global smart speaker installed base
- Global 5G-equipped phone installed base
- Enterprise AR & VR headset shipments
- Annual US cellular infrastructure spending
The companies mentioned in the report are: Amazon, Alibaba, Tencent, Xiaomi, Google, Apple, Roku, Snap, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, Samsung, Motorola, Huawei, UPS, Magic LeapInterested in getting the full report? Here are two ways to access it:Advertisement
- Purchase & download the full report from our research store. >>Purchase & Download Now
- Subscribe to a Premium pass to Business Insider Intelligence and gain immediate access to this report and more than 250 other expertly researched reports. As an added bonus, you'll also gain access to all future reports and daily newsletters to ensure you stay ahead of the curve and benefit personally and professionally. >> Learn More Now
The choice is yours. But however you decide to acquire this report, you've given yourself a powerful advantage in your understanding of the IoT.
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use
- WHO warns death toll may hit 2mn even with vaccine