There are 10 key reasons you should buy the OnePlus 7T instead of the more expensive OnePlus 7T Pro
- OnePlus recently announced its two new phones - the OnePlus 7T and the OnePlus 7T Pro.
- One of the best things about OnePlus phones is that even the more expensive "Pro" model is cheaper than most of the competition.
- Despite a decent price gap between the two, both phones have more similarities than differences.
- Both phones have exactly the same things that make OnePlus phones among the best in the world, including a 90Hz display, the clean Oxygen OS, beautiful design, unrivaled performance, super-fast chargers, and triple-lens camera systems, among other things.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
OnePlus recently announced its new OnePlus 7T Pro just a few days after announcing the regular OnePlus 7T.
If you were waiting to see both new OnePlus phones before making a decision on which model to buy, I'd totally understand.The OnePlus 7T has a lower price tag than the 7T "Pro," and there's a decent price gap between the two models - in the UK, the OnePlus 7T costs 550 pounds, and the OnePlus 7T Pro costs 700 pounds. In Europe, it's 600 euros versus 770 euros. For India, it's 37,999 rupees compared to 53,999 rupees. You get the idea.
One of the best things about OnePlus phones is that, despite the price gap, the "Pro" model is still cheaper than a lot of comparable phones from the competition.
Still, that doesn't mean you need to spend more than you need to. The OnePlus 7T is a formidable device that makes the "Pro" seem like the frivolous option. The phones have more similarities than differences.
Check out the major differences and similarities between the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro:
Get the latest Google stock price here.