This optical illusion asking people to “find the curved lines“ is the new trend on the internet
- Optical illusions are confusing for most people.
- Users tend to solve the mystery behind them.
- Let’s take a look at the latest internet trend making people feel trippy and dizzy.
If you haven’t seen the post, let’s take a look at it and how netizens are reacting to it.
Find the curved line … https://t.co/GCi4ugoy6M— Laurel Coons (@LaurelCoons) 1640062388000
After the post was shared, users tried to find the science behind the optical illusion and how it worked. A user tried to explain how the tiles were designed in the illusion. Other users said the illusion hurt their brain and left them dizzy.
Let’s take a look at how the netizens reacted to the post.
Ok this is trippy… https://t.co/CCiKqq3E5l— Rex Chapman (@RexChapman) 1640066186000
This shit making me dizzy https://t.co/GAxsZVtDHT— You Mad Huh? (@RESPECTLBJ) 1640108851000
This is the devil's work! https://t.co/XKzsTk36Xx— Nick McGill (@NickMcGillTV) 1640108935000
Witchcraft. Burn it with fire. https://t.co/rqEFtIqhnP— Jonah Goldberg (@JonahDispatch) 1640108961000
I think I went cross eyed https://t.co/8mqpY29GYj— Tom Ryan (@tfitz319) 1640113566000
What is this sorcery?!? https://t.co/o4Pc4svCDR— Brayton Osmon (@King23Wizard) 1640101252000
This is yet another
Earlier this year, an optical illusion of a man walking into the snow revealed it was actually a dog walking in the snow.
People looked up TikTok more than Google making the short videos app the most popular domain in 2021
Upcoming WhatsApp features: New admin controls, shortcuts for quick replies, message reactions and more
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Decentralised file sharing, movie streaming, and much more — these are top five Web3 cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on in 2022
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter