Twitter will let you give someone money as a 'tip' for their tweets
- Twitter is testing out a new feature that will let users send and receive money through a "Tip Jar."
- The feature will hook up through cash apps including BandCamp, Patreon, PayPal, Venmo, and Cash App.
- It's being rolled out to some users now, but Twitter hinted more information would be "coming soon."
Watch Twitter's announcement here:
-Twitter (@Twitter) May 6, 2021
Popular on BI
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet
- Bengaluru has nearly 2.8 lakh stray dogs, finds a survey by city civic body
- 10 famous book markets in Mumbai every reader should explore
- Asian Games: Indian men's hockey team storms into final, defeats South Korea 5-3
- Govt hikes LPG subsidy for Ujjwala beneficiaries to Rs 300 per cylinder