Uber reveals the top 15 countries users visited, according to its own data
- Uber has released a list of 15 countries that US tourists took the most international trips to.
- The list is topped by Mexico and includes six European countries, such as the Netherlands.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Uber has released a list of 15 countries that US tourists took the most international trips to, with neighboring Mexico topping the list.The ride-hailing company used its own rider data to compile the list in its "A look back at 2019" report. The list includes six European countries, including the Netherlands and France.Advertisement
The company also found that the Saturday of St. Patrick's Day saw the most Uber rides in the US. This is the second year the Irish holiday claimed such a title, although Halloween celebrations on October 26 and November 2 were close contenders, according to Uber
Keep scrolling to see the other countries on Uber's roundup:
15. South Africa
14. Dominican RepublicAdvertisement
3. United Kingdom
- China rejects US President Donald Trump's 'baseless' accusations at the UN General Assembly
- Rajya Sabha passes the FCRA bill which restricts use of foreign funds in NGOs
- Pakistan continues to violate LoC ceasefire with India for the 5th consecutive day
- China has hardened its stance — experts decode the India-China joint statement on border tensions
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G announced with 5G and HDR Gaming support