Videos show that Tesla's Cyberquad for kids is starting to arrive — and the sold-out toy is selling for as much as $4,000 on Ebay
- Tesla's Cyberquad for kids is being listed on
eBayfor over twice its original price.
- The electric carmaker began taking orders for the product on Dec. 6 and it sold out within a week.
The ATV is marketed toward children ages eight and up and has a top speed of 10 miles per hour. As of Thursday morning, there were over 40 listings on eBay for the product with prices ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 and over 60 Cyberquads appear to have already sold, including dozens for over $3,000.
Earlier this week, multiple YouTuber's began posting unboxing videos of the product. Three YouTubers said the Cyberquad took about two hours to put together straight out of its box.
One YouTuber decided to try out the cyberquad for kids, which has a 150 pound weight limit, himself.
The ATV has a lithium-ion battery that can run for about 15 miles and takes about five hours to reach a full charge, according to Tesla's site.
One gaming content creator shared a TikTok video of his son frolicking with the new Cyberquad.
- Seven eminent persons from Tamil Nadu have been conferred with Padma Shri award for 2022
- These are some new initiatives planned for the Republic Day celebrations
- Q4 2021 records highest Ad Volumes for a quarter since 2019 with a bumper festive spike: BARC
- Future Retail's independent directors haved turned down Amazon's financial support offer
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report