We just got a rare look inside Mark Zuckerberg's home - take a look
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and philanthropist Priscilla Chan have been married since 2012. They have two kids together: Maxima and August.
- The whole Chan-Zuckerberg family invited CBS This Morning cohost Gayle King into their main home in Palo Alto - a rare look into the couple's personal life.
- The house is one of 10 properties that the couple own.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and philanthropist Priscilla Chan first met at Harvard - before Zuckerberg famously dropped out - and got married the day after Facebook went public.The couple have two kids together, Maxima and August, and co-operate the philanthropic organization known as the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.Advertisement
They also own at least 10 properties together, with their Palo Alto, California home operating as their main living space. A new interview with CBS This Morning cohost Gayle King offers a rare look into that home, and even features both of the Chan-Zuckerberg children making challah bread.
Take a look right here:
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists
- Indian Medical Association says nearly 200 doctors have lost their lives to COVID-19