We talked to the CEO of a $1.5 billion startup making 'smart' pills about how the tech could help patients whose insurers deem them 'too risky'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Fire at a COVID-19 hospital in Ahmedabad kills eight
- Heavy rainfall causes a minor landslide in Malabar Hills
- What is Indian Railways's first Kisan Parcel Train
- Ram temple trust has so far received donations worth ₹41 crore
- India's dirt-cheap data plans are no good when smartphones still cost a fortune for the poor