We talked to the CEO of a $1.5 billion startup making 'smart' pills about how the tech could help patients whose insurers deem them 'too risky'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming