William Shatner made a light dig at Jeff Bezos' playfulness on the Blue Origin flight in July: 'I don't want to throw Skittles - I want to look out the window'
William Shatnertook a light jab at Blue Origin's Jeff Bezosin a Today Show interview on Thursday.
- The "
Star Trek" actor said, "I don't want to throw Skittles- I want to look out the window."
View all Offers
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch Queen Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (75 X 60 X 6 Inches)₹ 10859₹ 17999Buy On
AmazonBasics Full Back Executive Chair (Black, Leather)₹ 9999₹ 10000Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Canes Engineered Wood Queen Bed with Box Storage (Wenge finish)₹ 13449₹ 24000Buy On
Savya Home® APEX Chairs™ Apollo Chrome Base HIGH Back Office CHAIR2₹ 5089₹ 18000Buy On
- 42% OFF
AmazonBasics Steel Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Portable Chair, Black₹ 3499₹ 6000Buy On
When William Shatner went up into
Now, the 90-year-old "Star Trek" actor has made a light jab at someone who didn't quite do the same.
Blue Origin's first human spaceflight took place in July, launching into space CEO Jeff Bezos, his brother Mark Bezos, 82-year-old aviator Wally Funk, and Dutch teenager Oliver Daemen.
During their brief stint in zero gravity during the flight, Bezos threw Skittles with Daemen, with each trying to throw the candies into the other's mouth.
"You're floating," he said. "I don't want to turn somersaults, I don't want to throw Skittles - I want to look out the window."
In a video showing the four passengers of Wednesday's flight during their 11-minute trip, Shatner can be seen staring down at Earth, saying, "No description can equal this."
"What you have given me is the most profound experience," Shatner told Bezos. "I am so filled with emotion about what just happened. It's extraordinary."
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- EaseMyTrip launches a new campaign featuring Vijay Raaz and Varun Sharma to promote its full-refund medical policy