You can't delete your PayPal history, but you can delete your account instead - here's how
- You can't delete your PayPal history, but you can delete your account instead, and accomplish basically the same thing.
- In the past you could archive PayPal transactions, but that still wouldn't truly delete them.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Extra INR 200 Amazon Pay Cashback | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 20% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
How to delete your PayPal history
For a while, PayPal transactions would be automatically archived after a certain period of time. Yet, even then they couldn't be completely deleted - they were just harder to find.Today, every PayPal exchange is clearly visible under the "Activity" tab at the top of the screen of the PayPal site.
delete your account immediately after the exchange.Deleting your account will delete your entire transaction history with it, meaning that your PayPal history will stay private - permanently.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products
- Odisha’s temple town Puri becomes first Indian city with drinkable tap water available throughout the day